Friday, October 15, 2010

experience

In this planet
there are tremendous things to explore
there are infinity experience you can gain
I like to gain experience
that's why i go for the interview
to be honest i didn't prepare really well
i didn't sleep the day before
i don't expect to get it
the first interview i passed(getting interesting & excited)
go for the skin complexion check up
wtf,i have no idea why i failed...(have to alter my skin)
nvm i still gain experience = )

-that's why i like to travel
randomly i will just go to anywhere any places
i went to perak with my friend
my best friend ever-mr.BRENDON YONG
i learned
LIFE can be so wonderful fantastic
that u can't learn them in text books whatever
i really hope i can go travel by myself around the world
sometimes...

-that's why i go for it
just went for a movie ALONE
LOL reign of assassin
never try before movie alone
I'd like to know how's the feeling
I always said it ,eventually i have tried it...
now,future I'll continue to gain more more experience

U must have the guts to do anything u like
but u must bear every consequence u did
gonna be dreadful sometimes thou
DO WHATEVER U WANT WHATEVER U LIKE
u feel like killing ppl n not afraid to be caught
just go ahead...



No comments:

Post a Comment