Wednesday, August 25, 2010

no title

well
basically when u guys blog(for the sake of updating) will u ever think of putting what title?
maybe no but i am...

let's start from my studies
A lvls
there are two papers
first AS
2nd A2
my AS result...one word SUCK!except for maths since i like maths so much...
so i retake 2 subject DAMN!
A2 coming soon as well DAMNABLY DAMN!
wanted to start study but no mood
nvm i'll try = )

financial
always facing scarcity of money!
i wan MONEY MONEY MONEY!
我要钱!钱!钱!
aku mau DUIT!DUIT!DUIT!

relationship
between me and my mom
well,if u guys read my ancient post u'd know...
hmm better?no idea...
she still thinks that MONEY is the most important!
so i would earn a lot a lot of money in the future to shut her mouth...
coz now always mumbling all the time...for god sake....
love
???erm....
i can only follow my fate
coz humans are always despicable and there's no such thing promises in love
lies plays a role in love as well?(this is not a statement)

LIFE
life is always unfair,isn't it?
just fcuking deal with it!to make u feel better...
because u live for what?
happiness!
LIFE's short!LIVE LIVE to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment