Sunday, August 8, 2010

Complicated world

why are soooooo many people tend to be emo?
I just barely can understand...
it's like sorrow,grief whatever won't last long for me
a lot of ppl might think that i'm cold-blooded
but still...I DON'T fuckin CARE
Because
Life's is realllyyyyyyyy SHORT!
Live life to the fuckin' fullest!

well,
overall
MONEY is the most IMPORTANT!(my mom is so damn agree with this statement!)
same to me...
No money LIFE sucks
someone might say money is just part of life but not the most important bla bla bla...
i think it's just how u use the money
i mean like not using money to insult people
who knows?

p/s:used only 4 mins the most to write down this shit
bla bla bla....
declare ONLY ONE THING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY(you would know who are YOU)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment